<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1514608451734336120?origin\x3dhttp://pinkheelsandwedges.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Awesome.
three cheers for this girl.

Faezah Cinta
TwentySeven June
No, I don't bite.
I'm worth that much,be jealous :D
Ponder on the blessings and be grateful.

Add me.
Facebook
Multiply
MSN
Twitter


whispery.
shout, scream and be heard




Layout ©
Designer: manikka

Resources.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Muhammad Azar Bin Rahmat.

Azar, forgetting you is like trying to recall someone whom I never met before but I'm trying to be certain. I'm trying my best to live my life without you even I know it's hard for me to do it. I never felt this lousy before. I guess I'm not as strong as I thought I could be. The feeling is killing me inside out. I'm trying my best to adapt and adjust my "new" life. I know I need to get everything out of my head. Yes obviously I do feel miserable and lousy because break-ups are hard to get over with, but I'm happy that you walked away from my life for good. We both know that if you stay, things are gonna get worst for sure. I know you are always there for me when I needed you and you gave me all the attention that I wanted. I know you've been pretending to love me all this while. I'm happy being with you though I have to bear with your attitude. I know we are fated to meet each other but we are NOT meant to be together. All our promises and dreams we created went down the drain. Azar, I hate you. I hate you for what you've done to me. But I love you still for being the best boyf in my life. I never felt being loved until you came to my life. Whatever happens in our relationship will remain in our memories forever and I will always treasure our moments spent together. I'm not able to accept the fact that we're not together anymore but I'l keep trying. I know there's a saying, "Kalau jodoh takkan kemana" and I will always pray for the day to come true.


I'm sorry for the shits I put you through.

I'm sorry if I expected too much from you.

I'm sorry if I disappointed you in any way but I'm disappointed in myself as well.

I'm sorry for not being able to understand you.


Thank you for everything you've done for me.

Thank you for making me realise that nothing stays with us forever.

Thank you for brightening up my life.

Thank you for being my other half, going through thick and thin together.

Thank you for all the support you've been giving me throughout our relationship.