<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1514608451734336120?origin\x3dhttp://pinkheelsandwedges.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Awesome.
three cheers for this girl.

Faezah Cinta
TwentySeven June
No, I don't bite.
I'm worth that much,be jealous :D
Ponder on the blessings and be grateful.

Add me.
Facebook
Multiply
MSN
Twitter


whispery.
shout, scream and be heard




Layout ©
Designer: manikka

Resources.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Okay I hope I'm not too late to wish Happy 2010 everyone. Lol. My new year eve was spent well with my lovely friends. Other than my fehmerleee, they are the one who has been sharing my smiles and tears with. Having them in my life was the greatest thing ever.

I Love You Dear Friends.




Well, I'm happy to have them back after separating from them for like quite some time. They are the ones that shines my life and has brighten up my life ever since I lose Azar. We supposed to meet up by 6pm and leave West Coast by 7pm, end up we left to see the fireworks by 8ish. Just because we waited for AIZAD, WHO GOT STUCKED IN THE TOILET BOWL. Lol.

After he arrived, we went to fetch Nadhirah Rasid from her workplace at Coronation Plaza. She was kindda pissed off with us but what the heckk~ Aizad yang make us late. Hahaha. And next we head for dinner at Adam's Food Court for dinner before watching the fireworks.



After we had dinner, next we head to Cityhall because they need to park their bikes. It was very crowded ofcourse, not with just Singaporeans but also with different kind of people, which includes BANGLAS. Scary ofcourse because they are everywhere. Haiyerh. Finally, we found a "LESS" crowded place for us to sit and rest awhile, while waiting for midnight. :D



12 midnight ; Hello 2010, and goodbye 2009.

Okay to those who wants to see more pictures, there are more in my FB.

Lastly, I would like to congratulate Ridhwan And Mazni because they got together a day after 1st January 2010. May your relationship last long till marriage, orr best till your last breath. Happy :D

The End