<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1514608451734336120?origin\x3dhttp://pinkheelsandwedges.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Awesome.
three cheers for this girl.

Faezah Cinta
TwentySeven June
No, I don't bite.
I'm worth that much,be jealous :D
Ponder on the blessings and be grateful.

Add me.
Facebook
Multiply
MSN
Twitter


whispery.
shout, scream and be heard




Layout ©
Designer: manikka

Resources.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
AFTER INTERVIEW.

It's been like so long since I last met him. And we had lunch together after I'm done with my interview. Tsk. And like FINALLY he has settle down and be with the woman he loves. Anyway Azhar, manymany happiness from me. Semoga your relationship kekal hingga ke akhir hayat. And Azhar, kau sungguh merapek laa.




And ada ke patut my sister say meeting him is wrong? Tsk. Cmon laa, I meet him only as a friend siaa. Why? Maybe because his perangai macam Muhd Azar Bin Rahmat? And she thinks I'm not scaredd and serik after being dumped by him? Merapek laa. Sorry laa sikit, I got no feeling at all to him siaa, be it anyone. I merely want to be friends with everyone. TSK!