<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1514608451734336120?origin\x3dhttp://pinkheelsandwedges.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Awesome.
three cheers for this girl.

Faezah Cinta
TwentySeven June
No, I don't bite.
I'm worth that much,be jealous :D
Ponder on the blessings and be grateful.

Add me.
Facebook
Multiply
MSN
Twitter


whispery.
shout, scream and be heard




Layout ©
Designer: manikka

Resources.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Saturday, February 13, 2010
I Love You Much Babes.
Wise Friends Are Worth Living For.

Jiejaaa, Nadhirah, Widuri and Dhilah.





FINALLY, we had our dinner dates. We planned this dinner dates afew weeks ago cumaa everyone has no time. I had fun going out, dinner-ing and SINGING with my baybies. Thank you for the time spent together and bringing smiles in each other faces. I love you, and will always do sayangs.
And the funny, funnier and funniest part is when we used all the BELO words, (eg. BELSAK, KAK KEPEH, NAK NENEK, ADEKATE!!, BAHEK and moree). We laughed and laughed till our jaws dropping. Lol.
Lastly, to my dearest friend Widuri Love, I really hope you enjoy yourself today. We do really care for you, and want to see you be yourself back. I know it's hard but I'm sure you can do .

We laughed and laughed sampai pecah perut siaa. Lol. Belsak!!







It feels great to see the smile in each other faces. Which I longed to see those, having the four of us together. It was like a dream come true. They also make me forget about all my past, and make me realise that they are the ones who will support me after my fehmerlee.





Anyway thank you babes, for making me feel better, if not best. Hahaha.
Thank you for brightening up my life.


Psst, next up NEO-PRINT TOGETHER? Lol. Classic.


Once again, I Love, Love you Baybies.
Hugs and Kisses.

Loves, Faezah Cinta.