<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1514608451734336120?origin\x3dhttp://pinkheelsandwedges.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Awesome.
three cheers for this girl.

Faezah Cinta
TwentySeven June
No, I don't bite.
I'm worth that much,be jealous :D
Ponder on the blessings and be grateful.

Add me.
Facebook
Multiply
MSN
Twitter


whispery.
shout, scream and be heard




Layout ©
Designer: manikka

Resources.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Thursday, February 25, 2010

So a little update on life, i’ve been fine;loving life however sometimes I wish I didnt make decisions that have landed myself in this state.

Sometimes I asked myself. Why do I always choose to put myself in a state of dilemma. Why do I try so hard to care about people’s feelings. Why do I not put myself first before others. Why do I always land myself in a situation whereby i’m not happy myself. I wish life is easy.

I wish people do not judge me but I know this is reality. Even I do judge people. Sometimes I wonder why people likes to assume and believe others without confiding in me first. I never want my friends to become foe, I never want to change my perception of those whom I care but I guess this is life, no matter how hard you try to take control of things, it dont always go the way you want it to be for this is what destiny is.

I don’t mind. I let shit happen, I let it go. I force myself to smile and yet i’m feeling rather happy and glad because things already happened, and everything happens for a reason I suppose? The more I think about it, the more i’ll get sad. So why piss at the past? It’s time to look forward to the future ahead. Hoping things will be okay soon.

Why do I always feel this way. It felt right somehow but then again, it doesn’t feel right. I’m sorry if this hurts but i’m only human. And sometimes it sucks when one moment people can be talking to you, laughing with you, accompanying you but the next moment, just leave without a goodbye. You choose it this way? Fine i’ll play along like how I always do. =(

Let’s forgive life eventhough they owe you a fucking living hahha!