<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1514608451734336120?origin\x3dhttp://pinkheelsandwedges.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Awesome.
three cheers for this girl.

Faezah Cinta
TwentySeven June
No, I don't bite.
I'm worth that much,be jealous :D
Ponder on the blessings and be grateful.

Add me.
Facebook
Multiply
MSN
Twitter


whispery.
shout, scream and be heard




Layout ©
Designer: manikka

Resources.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Dear Heart, I met a boy and it scattered.

Last two days, I chat with that boy over in MSN. Actually I was very unsure about my feelings towards him. But when he did not text me or did not chat with me, I will get worry for no reason. I wanted to text him but at the same time I'm just scared that I might distract his time studying.

Then yesterday, erm no. I meant, on the 11th February, I chatted with him. At first our topic were about each other like how am I and stuffs. Then it continues on and on. And our topics getting more and more serious. He said things and gave me hope. I was very very happy to chat with me after so long. But then, that happy feeling faded when he said things that hurt my feelings.

I can't deny the fact that he's always been giving me smiles, I can't deny the fact that I do like him. But that I was very certain that I don't love him. Hmpf. He said he do liked me. He's happy with my companion. But he did all that because he sympathise me! WHAT THE FUCK I was very happy, very very happy to have a friend like him BUT RIGHT NAOOOO, I'm totally disappointed and very upset with him. His words really, really made me cry, not because I love him but I'm sad and very mad that my friend, whom is very concern to me said that he sympathise me because Azar left me. I stopped crying until RamBo chat with me. He made jokes and made me laugh my ass off, sampai mintak tolong aku untuk korekkan hidung die, HAHAHAHA.

See heart, I told you umpteen timess not to open the heart back. Just leave it broken. Naooo you've opened it and taped the broken pieces, end up it's broken AGAIN and scattered right?!