<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1514608451734336120?origin\x3dhttp://pinkheelsandwedges.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Awesome.
three cheers for this girl.

Faezah Cinta
TwentySeven June
No, I don't bite.
I'm worth that much,be jealous :D
Ponder on the blessings and be grateful.

Add me.
Facebook
Multiply
MSN
Twitter


whispery.
shout, scream and be heard




Layout ©
Designer: manikka

Resources.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Thursday, February 4, 2010


Having my fehmerlee beside me, makes me feel like I'm the only one standing in this world. I know that if whatever happens to me, my fehmerlee are the ones who has been supporting me. They are the ones who are the most willing people to go through thick and thin with me. They are the ones who gives me strength to live my life to the fullest. And they are the ones that never fail to bring me laughter and smile when I'm down. Though my dad is strict, I know he has his reason for doing so. And my mom and sisters backing me up when I'm in deep shit, really makes me feel touched. I know I've never been a good daughter and a good sister, but then again I'm really sorry for all the cause that I've created throughout my life. I'm sorry for whatever that has happened. Right now only I come to my senses that nobody can help you much except your own fehmerleee. And right now only I realise how important they are in my life. I love you fehmerleee, so much (: