<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1514608451734336120?origin\x3dhttp://pinkheelsandwedges.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Awesome.
three cheers for this girl.

Faezah Cinta
TwentySeven June
No, I don't bite.
I'm worth that much,be jealous :D
Ponder on the blessings and be grateful.

Add me.
Facebook
Multiply
MSN
Twitter


whispery.
shout, scream and be heard




Layout ©
Designer: manikka

Resources.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Thursday, February 25, 2010

Life is full of fantasy or should I say, fairytale? Everyone will encounter the same shit but in a different kind of way.

Summarising, I’m stress and I’m still searching and figure out something that is rushing through my ditsy mind which felt so uneasy and insecure. I don’t know why but I just felt that way. If only I have a chance to rewind it back, but then again like I said before my consciousness gets over me. I still can’t figure it out what was happening in me even thought I sought it through again. I was sure I was kinda frustrated for some unknown reasons which indescribable. Am I thinking too much on my soul searching? I guess so. Is it wrong for me to idle around and get myself trouble with everything that’s in my mind? I’m just scared that I’m stuck in the middle of nowhere. In the beginning, where should I start? Seriously, I’m lost and puzzled. Only god knows how I feel right now and no one else could. I’m saved from the undesirable. Furthermore I’m still idle around eventhough I have my wonderful bestfrieeeeeends. :D