<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1514608451734336120?origin\x3dhttp://pinkheelsandwedges.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Awesome.
three cheers for this girl.

Faezah Cinta
TwentySeven June
No, I don't bite.
I'm worth that much,be jealous :D
Ponder on the blessings and be grateful.

Add me.
Facebook
Multiply
MSN
Twitter


whispery.
shout, scream and be heard




Layout ©
Designer: manikka

Resources.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Ya Allah, aku redha dengan segala cobaan yang kau berikan kepada aku. Aku mungkin tak dapat menerima segala cobaanmu tapi aku redha, setiap kesabaran tentu ada hikmahnya. Kepergian orang yang amat aku sayangi dalam hidup membuat aku sadar bahawa tak semua yang kita memiliki sekarang akan sentiasa menjadi milik kita.
Yesterday, I was shocked to received such a shocking news from Widuri. She told me she broken off with Shah already. She's been stucked and stranded in her love life. Widuri sayang, I know breakup are hard to get over with, but you must be certain alright. Baby, I know it's hard but try to live your life to the fullest. I'm sad for her obviously, to hear her crying over the phone telling me what happened. Please Widuri, just don't make yourself suffer by shedding tears for a guy. Whatever happens in your relationship, let it just be a secret. I feel you baby, and you know it. We are on the same boat sayang. I'm learning to accept things slowly, and I'm sure you can do it too. Sayang, whatever it is, you know you have me to rely on, lending you my shoulder for you to cry on. I might not make you feel best but atleast can make you feel better. Redha dengan pemberian Allah. InsyaAllah jodoh takkan kemana. And I'll never stop praying for your happiness. If you need a friend to talk to, remember this I'm just a text orr call away. And Nadh, Me and Dhilah will always be with you supporting you. InsyaAllah, we will save you from getting drown in the sea. Cheer up sweetheart.