Monday, March 15, 2010
Hey there. It's been pathetic five days ago since I like last updated my blog. But a little update of my life. Coping better each day, hoping for the best but it takes time though. Well, I'm appreciating my life ofcourse, being single and flirting ofcourse. ♥
I'm like for sure loving my life more now by just being myself. I'm adjusting my life until you came and ruined it. Giving me false hope time and again. But what the hell~ I just feel like putting a stop to everything, and just enjoy life. I'm happy the way I am now, being loved with my friends and my girlfriennnnds, and obviously in love with anyone. Yeah ANYONE! Hahaha. I'm like totally pissed off with some things, but I'm just not sure what I'm pissed off with~ Hais.
Is this part and parcel of life? :(
I'm like for sure loving my life more now by just being myself. I'm adjusting my life until you came and ruined it. Giving me false hope time and again. But what the hell~ I just feel like putting a stop to everything, and just enjoy life. I'm happy the way I am now, being loved with my friends and my girlfriennnnds, and obviously in love with anyone. Yeah ANYONE! Hahaha. I'm like totally pissed off with some things, but I'm just not sure what I'm pissed off with~ Hais.
Is this part and parcel of life? :(








