Thursday, March 4, 2010
A late update, reason, bored. I love the way how I’m feeling right now. Hah, okay random.
For all that’s worth.
There were a couple of occasions when I have wondered if the things that you think are worth it, really are? And when you’ve lost your sense of direction and feel lost about everything, where do you face to take the first step in order to get out of the whole mess? And what do you have to do when things just doesn’t seem to go right over and over again? Do you keep making the same mistakes to keep learning from it, or do you start afresh and wait up for new hurdles to overcome?
There’s bound to be many problems in life, and along with it, will come many solutions but sometimes when the solution is right in front of us, we don’t see it. Instead, we tend to go around the corner and look for other irrelevant solutions, that might lead to even bigger problems.
Personally, I feel that everyone should be given a chance to feel a certain grief, over the loss of someone they truly love. But how long should one live in grief? And how long should one have gotten over their lost loved one? Ultimately, it just takes one to know one. One valuable lesson that I’ve taken straints to learn when it comes to situations like these, is that we should all consider the heart of the ones we currently love. Even if you miss someone you’ve lost so dearly, do you think about how the one you love now, feels?
Just a food for thought.








