Thursday, March 4, 2010
Love? It’s purely physical and emotional attraction. Age, weight, height and maturity level, its all doesn’t matter. It’s just numbers that makes you different from others and differences has it’s exception. Cause no one is perfect in the world. In fact, there’s a saying ‘opposite attracts’. So, if I can accept your flaws, why can’t you?
People can’t say that they’re tired of love. Cause people don’t wanna die single, without love and care. Not to forget, you’re the result of love between your parents. So, stop being in denial. Don’t be ashame to admit love. Cause you’ll end up hurt and gain nothing. If I can fall and admit, why can’t you?
It’s never wrong to try something different. Cause you live once, and live life to the fullest. If you’re not gonna admit, then you’re someone with zero guts and heart. In the past, all I got is bullshit.








