<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1514608451734336120?origin\x3dhttp://pinkheelsandwedges.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Awesome.
three cheers for this girl.

Faezah Cinta
TwentySeven June
No, I don't bite.
I'm worth that much,be jealous :D
Ponder on the blessings and be grateful.

Add me.
Facebook
Multiply
MSN
Twitter


whispery.
shout, scream and be heard




Layout ©
Designer: manikka

Resources.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Sunday, April 25, 2010
♥
Why do you have to be addictive and make me so addicted to you?
My heart beats very fast the moment I see you.
My legs wobble when I see you. My eyes keep wanting to see you.
I get excited the moment you left, expecting you to come again later.
My mind keep thinking about you everytime.
My hands keep wanting to hold your hands, just like couples do.
But why do I have to feel this way when I know you already have a girlfriend?
Ya Allah.
I never want to be in this situation whereby I'm in love with someone's boyfriend.
Dear you, I'm sorry! I dint manage to control my feelings.

I TRUST MY LIFE IS FULLY IN ALLAH'S HAND. AND HIS DECISIONS ARE PROLLY THE BEST ONES FOR ME.