Sunday, April 25, 2010
No doubt but breaking silence out of sudden without any thoughts spoken is good enough, some things are meant to be spoken and some are not. I’m just not constant with myself, but I’m still on my way of believing in myself. I still do have hope in myself, I’ve clearly discovered what’s the meaning of being independent. I’ve stop being demanding like I’ve used too. Now I come to realised that, doing something pleasant just not for the environment but yourself is more convenient.
As of right now, I don’t know if I am coming or going, so many responsibilities upbringing with so many struggles in my own life. I want to be hands on, I want to be the one doing all these things, but I never expected that life would have gotten so difficult. Some days I think to myself, “what’s the use” I am a failure, I can not rise above my circumstances. It’s like a comedy of errors but if there’s no errors in life, what’s the point of living one ?
I feel as though there are a few people in my life that understand me or at least have a real capacity to, but I’m scared because of my issue with expression that they will never know how important they are to me.
It’s sundaaaaayy hehehehe supposingly called rest day for teenagers so I bet 95% of them are like sleeping like a pig due to saturday’s outing or some just got home. As for me, I need to do some chores at home, so yeah.Toodles! (:
As of right now, I don’t know if I am coming or going, so many responsibilities upbringing with so many struggles in my own life. I want to be hands on, I want to be the one doing all these things, but I never expected that life would have gotten so difficult. Some days I think to myself, “what’s the use” I am a failure, I can not rise above my circumstances. It’s like a comedy of errors but if there’s no errors in life, what’s the point of living one ?
I feel as though there are a few people in my life that understand me or at least have a real capacity to, but I’m scared because of my issue with expression that they will never know how important they are to me.
It’s sundaaaaayy hehehehe supposingly called rest day for teenagers so I bet 95% of them are like sleeping like a pig due to saturday’s outing or some just got home. As for me, I need to do some chores at home, so yeah.Toodles! (:








