<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1514608451734336120?origin\x3dhttp://pinkheelsandwedges.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Awesome.
three cheers for this girl.

Faezah Cinta
TwentySeven June
No, I don't bite.
I'm worth that much,be jealous :D
Ponder on the blessings and be grateful.

Add me.
Facebook
Multiply
MSN
Twitter


whispery.
shout, scream and be heard




Layout ©
Designer: manikka

Resources.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Monday, May 24, 2010
Sometimes I wonder weder he'll read my quotes and understand that all this are meant for him. But I know I can't expect much like I always do. Of lately, I've never been able to rest my mind at ease. Something is bothering me. But I'm not sure whaaaat has been bothering me. Maybe because of you, but why do I have to feel this way? I just don't want to lose you. Thats for sure, but the thing is I'm not so obssessed with you like CERTAIN PEOPLE ARE. Like people said, "tergila-gilakan seseorang nnti last-last tak kahwin." HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh well, today is Nadhirah birthday! Happy 20th birthday sayang.
May you are blessed with good health and wealth, semoga panjang umur kamu.
And may you have an awesome awesome day today, spending with your loved ones.
Hugs and Kisses.

Oh one more thing, I'm beyond excited for this 2nd June.
Dearest Widuri, Fadhilah, Nadhirah, AND Raudhah.
I so can't wait to have dinner dates with korg. Hehehehe.