Monday, May 17, 2010
Dear blog,
I'm thankful to Allah for giving me such an awesome challenges in my life. Though I'm like struggling coping in life, but I still manage to hold on and never stop thanking Allah. I believe Allah has seen me struggling throughout my life and prolly my hard time gonna end soon. I'm much more happier now, much more wiser compared to the old me. And I believe that whatever happened in my life happens with a reason. I never stop learning from it and I'm enforcing my boundaries. I don't really let people in but once they're in, they're there forever. As for now, I need to catch up things that I missed doing it.
♥ As for you Muharam, I like you. I seriously do. And I know I should not be hoping too much but yes, I'm still waiting for the day. There is so much I want to say to you. But I don't know where should I begin. For now, all I can think is that I wish I were with you now, holding your hand while watching your elusive smile.
Loves, Faezah.








