<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1514608451734336120?origin\x3dhttp://pinkheelsandwedges.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Awesome.
three cheers for this girl.

Faezah Cinta
TwentySeven June
No, I don't bite.
I'm worth that much,be jealous :D
Ponder on the blessings and be grateful.

Add me.
Facebook
Multiply
MSN
Twitter


whispery.
shout, scream and be heard




Layout ©
Designer: manikka

Resources.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Friday, May 7, 2010


This boy, really makes me go crazy.

I trust my life is fully in Allah's hand, and he's decisions are prolly the best ones for me.

Maybe it could be a few days, weeks or months ago but I could feel the impact which hardly I keep it to myself. An impact that makes me curious most of the time and keep thoughts that I hardly spoken. I’m definitely confident about the decision I made. Maybe the fact that I’m too young to fall in love, too young until I don’t feel comfortable being with anyone at all. For now, I don’t wish to be in any open doors. I guess? There’s something special that makes me realized for who am I. I’m definitely sure that change is for the better, am not doing this for anyone but myself. Err wait.. oke fine i’m just saying. I’m not really sure of doing it. Sigh.