<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1514608451734336120?origin\x3dhttp://pinkheelsandwedges.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Awesome.
three cheers for this girl.

Faezah Cinta
TwentySeven June
No, I don't bite.
I'm worth that much,be jealous :D
Ponder on the blessings and be grateful.

Add me.
Facebook
Multiply
MSN
Twitter


whispery.
shout, scream and be heard




Layout ©
Designer: manikka

Resources.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Monday, June 14, 2010



Today, on the 14th June 2010, my colleagues had a farewell party for Laurence cum little surprise for the June babies - Sahlinah, Aunty Cheng and Faezah.

Though my birthday is 13days later, I really appreciate the celebration they planned. Thanks to Kak Rose, who came up with the plan. And thanks to the rest of my colleagues for being so supportive.

Pssst, and I'm being random but I kindda like my hair colour. Hehehehee!