<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1514608451734336120?origin\x3dhttp://pinkheelsandwedges.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Awesome.
three cheers for this girl.

Faezah Cinta
TwentySeven June
No, I don't bite.
I'm worth that much,be jealous :D
Ponder on the blessings and be grateful.

Add me.
Facebook
Multiply
MSN
Twitter


whispery.
shout, scream and be heard




Layout ©
Designer: manikka

Resources.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Friday, June 11, 2010



I really pity my nephew. He has been hospitalised ever since he was born for the straight 3months. Ya Allah, kuatkan semangatnya. Berilah dier peluang untuk hidup lebih lama di dunia ini.

I'm not prepared for the worst but if anything happens, I redha. Biarlah Allah amek nyawa dier sekarang daripada dier terseksa dgn macam-macam penyakit.

Dear Adam Tan,

Jieja loves you, oke? Jieja will never stop praying for you. I love you Adam, you have to be strong oke. Jangan stop fighting to get well, I know you're as strong as your daddy!