<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1514608451734336120?origin\x3dhttp://pinkheelsandwedges.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Awesome.
three cheers for this girl.

Faezah Cinta
TwentySeven June
No, I don't bite.
I'm worth that much,be jealous :D
Ponder on the blessings and be grateful.

Add me.
Facebook
Multiply
MSN
Twitter


whispery.
shout, scream and be heard




Layout ©
Designer: manikka

Resources.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Friday, June 18, 2010




Heyho Family, thanks for the awesome family gathering after so long! And to Ashie and Kak Jana, too bad you girls dint come alonggg! Sedaaaap sisters makanan plus our outing. Afterall I think Cik Taha's family and Cik Kamariah's family are the gereks family. Hehehehe, xD They're the ones that I turned to apart from my girlfs. They're the one who has been giving me support non-stop for all the things I wanted to do in life. They're the ones that always made my day, when I'm not emotionally stable. They're the best people in my life, and I don't want to leave them for sure. I love you (Cik Taha's family & Cik Kamariah's family)!