Monday, June 14, 2010

Eh boy, why do you have to come back to ruin my life again? I have had enough of your nonsense, causing so much pain in my life.
I'm sorry for not being able to get things oke with you, but then I just can't forget all that though you're the one who often makes me smile. I believe even without you, I will be much much more happier and I can proudly say ... I AM HAPPY now, even without you. I don't need you anymore, instead I'm needing someone else now which I think he is much more worth it than you. I might can forget you, but I won't be able to forgive you. Ask yourself if you're fit enough to be forgiven. You're just a pit stop in my life and I really regret stopping. AND because of you, I think I'm not being fair to others for not giving others a chance. Seriously I hate you, very much.
I really need to change myself to the better, because if I keep behaving abnormally no ones will like it. *Jiejaa you're turning 20!*








