<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1514608451734336120?origin\x3dhttp://pinkheelsandwedges.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Awesome.
three cheers for this girl.

Faezah Cinta
TwentySeven June
No, I don't bite.
I'm worth that much,be jealous :D
Ponder on the blessings and be grateful.

Add me.
Facebook
Multiply
MSN
Twitter


whispery.
shout, scream and be heard




Layout ©
Designer: manikka

Resources.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Today is Tuesday and I can't believe I'm wearing a dress throughout my 3months of working in Jurong Island. HAHA! Today is such a boring day, since it's raining. And I nak tido, so sleepy. Eff.
Yo Cinta, wake up! You have tons of work to do infront of you. Don't makan gaji buta eh. Hmpf. HAHA! Anyway sometimes I'm so eff jealous when some people is at home early in the morning enjoying their sleep, but as for my case. Early morning have to wake up and go to work. Sianzzz! Lol. But it's oke, cause right now I'm enjoying working down here though sometimes work can be very very stressful. Grrrr~

Anyways today I feel so girlish, and I like this feeling. HAHA!