<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1514608451734336120?origin\x3dhttp://pinkheelsandwedges.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Awesome.
three cheers for this girl.

Faezah Cinta
TwentySeven June
No, I don't bite.
I'm worth that much,be jealous :D
Ponder on the blessings and be grateful.

Add me.
Facebook
Multiply
MSN
Twitter


whispery.
shout, scream and be heard




Layout ©
Designer: manikka

Resources.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Friday, June 11, 2010


I'm thankful to Allah for giving me such an awesome challenge in my life. Because without those challenges, I can't agree more to the saying "Life is full of ups and downs". But as far as I'm concerned, I'm much much happier living in this small country with nice and awesome people!

Dear loved ones, please don't blame that boy for whaaat happened. Cause I believe everything happens with a lesson to learnt. Not repeating the same old mistake but to learn from it. Thank you Allah, for the awesome things you've given me in life. I'm happy right now, having my family beside me supporting me, nice bunch of good friends. I can't think much right now, cause right now all i can think of is to go homw early and sleeeeeep! I'm so eff tired, working working working.


And right now I'm counting down the days whereby I'm gonna have a bigbig 2 in my life.
To my friend, yg aku dah buat salah. I'm very sorry for whaaaat happened. I know i've created up this mess, and right now I want to stop everything. I dont wish to have enemies, and treasure people that tooks place in my heart.

With love, Faezah.