<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1514608451734336120?origin\x3dhttp://pinkheelsandwedges.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Awesome.
three cheers for this girl.

Faezah Cinta
TwentySeven June
No, I don't bite.
I'm worth that much,be jealous :D
Ponder on the blessings and be grateful.

Add me.
Facebook
Multiply
MSN
Twitter


whispery.
shout, scream and be heard




Layout ©
Designer: manikka

Resources.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Tuesday, June 15, 2010


Random pict above, :D

DEAR YOU,
I liked you. I'm looking forward to spent my lifetime with you. I've been hiding this feeling for quite some time because I know you liked someone else and I never want to be the one stopping you to be with her. But she already has someone else, so why do you choose to stick to her? It's not that I'm trying to backstab her, but everyone knows how happy she is being with her boyf now. Why can't you move on and let me have a chance atleast? Cause right now, I'm seriously serious about wanting you in my life.

Why do I have to be jealous the moment I see you getting close to her? Why do my heart have to beat super fast the moment I see you? Why? Why do I have to fall for you and not any other guy? Whats so special in you? I tried to be very certain to not like you, but I just can't control my feelings and my emotions. I never want to steal you away from her, but I just want you to be fair towards me.

I already admitted to you that I liked you. And instead I'm looking forward to go out on a date with you on the 27th June, Sunday. When I asked you that qn, you said "I anything, abeh org tu asyik2 je malu2." Obviously man, what do you expect? I want things to be normal between me and you, but the thing is I'm not fully prepared. Afterall that have been said and done, you're just part of me and I can't let go.

I feel very sad and disappointed with your style of telling your ex date yg you want to look for someone that looks exactly like her. How can that be possible? I don't think so. You should try to open your heart and move on. It might not be me, but least you can try giving some other girls a chance to be with you. I'm sure you want to feel loved and in love with someone. Actually there's alot of things I want to share and speak to you, but I'm just not mentally prepared for it. I just don't know if you are willing to anot. Um, I love you for who you are, _____! All I can say is, choose who is best for you alright. Be wise in making such decisions. I will be very very happy if you agreed that we should start dating.


Where have you been, ______? I miss you. Somehow I miss your jokes and time listening to my problems and hope you could spare some time for me and put aside your career just for awhile.

Loves, Faezah Cinta.