Monday, July 12, 2010
It's just a random picture above.Carefree, happy, satisfied & joyful, is how I'd like to describe my emotions & feelings. For the past months since the end of my tragic love-story, I've never felt more happier. :D Thanks to my lovely peeps, my beloved family, my beloved Nur Fadhilah And Nor'Ain Widuri & of course, most of all, to Allah for giving me this opportunity to be able to move on with my life with no regrets.
Sometimes, I do think to myself, if everything that's happen has a catch to it. Cause for all that has happened, it comes with a 'something in return'. I'm a little afraid of all these pure goodness I'm facing. After all, life is a process of learning. Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.
Allow me, dear readers, to make a proper update about what's been happening in my life since I severe all ties with the very guy who made my life so much of a routine.
P/S Muhammad Aza Bin Saibi, thanks for your awesome companion yesterday. It was shweet of you though agreed to accompany me. Hahha! And most important, thank you very much cause you dint malu walking with me to Veevo dengan my baju kurung.

Dude, I might not have you as my lover but as for now I'm thankful to have you as my friend, which I'm much more comfortable to be with. Thank you Aza.








