<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1514608451734336120?origin\x3dhttp://pinkheelsandwedges.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Awesome.
three cheers for this girl.

Faezah Cinta
TwentySeven June
No, I don't bite.
I'm worth that much,be jealous :D
Ponder on the blessings and be grateful.

Add me.
Facebook
Multiply
MSN
Twitter


whispery.
shout, scream and be heard




Layout ©
Designer: manikka

Resources.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
If it's true that you're coming back, stay away. & if you ever think we'd be together, don't bother. Yeah, you're a nice guy to talk with & share certain problems with but to start all over? I dun't think it's a great idea, yeah boy?


If you, could just be here right now, I'd be more than happy. If you, could just let me know that everything's gonna be fine, I'd be at peace as ever. If only things were to turn out the way we've planned, I won't be as paranoid as I am now & if only, starting back to "A" isn't as difficult, I would have started mine with you.


It's not easy - I know. Not especially with me. Trust me, I am difficult. I don't always listen to you neither do I always listen to myself. I get pretty pushy & irritating sometimes & also, I'd get pretty fussy about many things. Yeah, we still have a long way to go but that doesn't mean we slow down, does it? I dunno. As for now, I dun understand. & in order for me to go through shit with you, I'd have to first understand what is really going on with me & our current situation.


I wish I could just blurt all out to you but the hell? I know it's only temporary. I got a feeling that this isn't for too long but each time I think so, you convince me that it will with all the little unknown things you do. :D

Just stay okay? I don't wanna feel that you're too far outta reach for I somehow got this feeling that this might be the beginning of a new chapter. ♥