Saturday, July 10, 2010
Roller coaster rides will eventually come to a stop. However, the hazards while you're on it are not known. & I take this ride as a lesson learnt. I ain't gonna let it pull me down & be all weak. Instead, I'mma push myself up & fight. The shits I'm going thru now is nothing as compared to the shits that i faced when I'm with Azar & the part when my life just came crashing down. This is just a missing puzzle.
I'm being optimistic now. No longer getting myself all worked out on shitty situations like these. I will found myself a decent job last 3months coming 4months and at the end of the day, the only one who's gonna be happy is no one but myself.
P/S: Boy, if you think you're stronger than me in terms of perseverance & confidence, let me tell you something. You are nothing but just a normal human being.. As tough as you can be on the outside, everything inside of you is weak. Everyone has flaws & sometimes, we doubt ourselves. So, don't try to correct me. Why don't you correct yourself. You have issues & you know that. Almost everyone sees you as someone strong & someone who perseveres shit, but bear in mind, I've been through just about the same; prolly worse. You're just hiding behind that front you put up so as not to let people bring you down. You told me that defeat is a virtue to me? Face yourself in the mirror. So, stop being a bastard like what you're calling the rest, cause I think you are one yourself. ^ ^v









