Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm back after a few days of absence. & I'm back with news :D It feels great to be back from all that's happening & I must say, my life's changing a little now. :) I can feel the breeze of happiness coming. I'm finally off the suffocation.
First & foremost, I'd like to thank all the people who's been there for me when I was going through that certain downfall in my life a few weeks or prolly a month back. Again, special thanks to Fadhilah & Widuri, for being there for me through thick & thin. Also to Raudhah and Nadhirah who's also been with me to listen to me whine & help me up when I fall.
Secondly, my family. Who's been a pain in the ass sometimes but have since realised their mistakes & apologised. :) Oh, I'm starting to appreciate my family.
Something is happening to me & I am loving every minute of the feeling.
Dear Happy-Moments, please, just don't go okay :)
First & foremost, I'd like to thank all the people who's been there for me when I was going through that certain downfall in my life a few weeks or prolly a month back. Again, special thanks to Fadhilah & Widuri, for being there for me through thick & thin. Also to Raudhah and Nadhirah who's also been with me to listen to me whine & help me up when I fall.
Secondly, my family. Who's been a pain in the ass sometimes but have since realised their mistakes & apologised. :) Oh, I'm starting to appreciate my family.
Something is happening to me & I am loving every minute of the feeling.
Dear Happy-Moments, please, just don't go okay :)








