<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1514608451734336120?origin\x3dhttp://pinkheelsandwedges.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Awesome.
three cheers for this girl.

Faezah Cinta
TwentySeven June
No, I don't bite.
I'm worth that much,be jealous :D
Ponder on the blessings and be grateful.

Add me.
Facebook
Multiply
MSN
Twitter


whispery.
shout, scream and be heard




Layout ©
Designer: manikka

Resources.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Thursday, July 1, 2010




My heart which was once beating for him, now beats for someone else. My legs which used to wobble at the sight of him, now stands strong to be with someone else. And my mind which was once filled with thoughts of him, are now filled with thoughts of my future with someone else.

And you would never have thought about that, would you?

But, is this love? Because I’m beginning to get tired. Really, really tired.
Things between me and him is not gonna be the same anymore like how I expected it to be. For all the days/time that we've went through talking and messaging each other went down the drain. Thank you so much for being there for me even for awhile. And thank you for meeting me and allowing me to use your stuffs.

And dearest Nur Fadhilah Bte Zulkifli,
Thank you sayangs. I love you sister. Obviously. Especially when it comes to some very sensitive issues, you know that you can always rely on me. Cause I love you very much, not for today but tomorrow and the rest of my life. Thanks to you also, for being able to be there for me through thick and thin. Yes I might be merapek at times and disagree with your choice, but I just want you to take note. I have your interest at heart, and I want to make sure that you make the right choice in your life. And I don't want you to keep blaming yourself or be sad anymore. Cause you know that you have me and I'm just a text or call away. I'm loving you every second, every minute and everyday. Aww sayang, I'm so touched. I love you much Dhilah. And I know I'm strong enough to overcome whatever problems that I'm facing. Especially when I know that you'll be there for me to support me and give me the strength to stand up straight back. Oh Fadhilah, for all the days that we've been through takde sikit pun I never forget about it. For all I care, you're the one most important girlfriend in my life.