<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1514608451734336120?origin\x3dhttp://pinkheelsandwedges.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Awesome.
three cheers for this girl.

Faezah Cinta
TwentySeven June
No, I don't bite.
I'm worth that much,be jealous :D
Ponder on the blessings and be grateful.

Add me.
Facebook
Multiply
MSN
Twitter


whispery.
shout, scream and be heard




Layout ©
Designer: manikka

Resources.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Hey little girl, I missed you. And the hamster wants you to feed her, come soon to Jieeja hse oke? :D

Nasehb laaa si D msg me to temankan me so that I won't get bored.

"Dear boy, I keep thinking about the tymes I've spent with you when we're at Marina Square. I even asked you what tyme issit but you said jam rosaak. Alamaak. your brthday is coming, but I have no idea whaat to get for you? Prolly the G-Shock watch, no? you keeps existing in my mind, your presence makes me feel so happy. But apparently, you're not mine and will never be mine. But I'll always hope that you will stay happy and cheerful always with whoever you're with, oke love?"

His mischievous smile, his weird random jokes, his excitedness and everything about him keep running through my ditsy mind. For all I care now, though we're not togthr I will always treasure the moments spent with you. Just the two of us togthr, under a coconut tree. Hahha!

"Dear Dhilah, whre you? Tak msg aku narie? Selalunyer report strength pat aku kalau kau dah smpi kerja? I hope you're doing fine at work honey.I miss ice-cream session with you babe. And you're the bestest bestos sister!"