Friday, August 6, 2010

Hello you, you can try but it's just that you ignored about it. You ingat you akan kecundang lagi seandainya kalau you bercinta. Tapi you salah, tak semua akan kecundang dalam percintaan. Nie semua ada dalam diri you and diri I, boy! Seandainya kalau you jujur dan ikhlas, Insha'Allah you tak akan terluka. You selalu terbayangkan pada benda yang tak mungkin you miliki. I'm trying to adapt with your life, and I know I dont have the rights to speak to you like that. But this is only way to express my feelings towards you, boy.
Ps : Love someone who loves you, not someone whom you loves. Cause the someone you love, is gonna leave you for the someone they love. But the someone who loves you, will always stays by your side, supporting you and loving you always. I hope that one day you'll open your heart for me, and let me feel how it feels being in love with you. You're special, and I'm still hoping to be with you. Deep down in my heart, I really treasure you more than just a friend. The last thing I want is to see you hating me, but the first thing I want in my life is to be right infrnt of you, kissing and feel the warmth in your arms. I dowan to lose you, as a friend and most importantly is I dowan to lose my love towards you. Till then take care.
I hope someday you'll open your heart for me, and a single tear will run down your pretty face if you know this blog is meant for you.








