Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Random picture above, not between me and Widuri but with some other girl.
Between You and Ilah Salim
Ilah Salim August 24 at 12:08am
Hey hi, if u able to just be friend with fir, I dnt mind. Just dnt try to flirt or msg him always k. Hope u understand that he's attached. Thk u for ur understanding.
Sent via Facebook Mobile
Faezah Taha August 24 at 7:41am
Oh I'm sorry. Seriously he dint even tell me about it. And he do call me sometymes to have a random talk to me. I'm so sorry. I dint know. Thanks for telling. And I really am sorry, girl! :)
Anyway, I'm not stealing your boo away from you but he yang carik aku sendiri. Tanya matair kau sendiri, and kau try tanya dier siapa yg do all the msging and calling first. Kau pergi jaga matair kau dulu laaa~
Between You and Ilah Salim
Ilah Salim August 24 at 12:08am
Hey hi, if u able to just be friend with fir, I dnt mind. Just dnt try to flirt or msg him always k. Hope u understand that he's attached. Thk u for ur understanding.
Sent via Facebook Mobile
Faezah Taha August 24 at 7:41am
Oh I'm sorry. Seriously he dint even tell me about it. And he do call me sometymes to have a random talk to me. I'm so sorry. I dint know. Thanks for telling. And I really am sorry, girl! :)
Anyway, I'm not stealing your boo away from you but he yang carik aku sendiri. Tanya matair kau sendiri, and kau try tanya dier siapa yg do all the msging and calling first. Kau pergi jaga matair kau dulu laaa~








