Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hahaha! Pagi-pagi buta dah receive sorry card. So chutee! :P
I'm happy with my life now, cherishing every moment in life and appreciating people around me. I missed my girlfriends alot, especially Widuri who has always been there for me, Dhilah for the non-stop support. Dods the most noisest woman apart from me and Nadhrh that has always been so sweet to me.
And you! Say sorry and make me malu at the checkpoint. Stop your nonsense oke, D? Hahha! But that was so sweeet of you actually. Keep that habit.
And you! Say sorry and make me malu at the checkpoint. Stop your nonsense oke, D? Hahha! But that was so sweeet of you actually. Keep that habit.
For the most shocking news I got to know through FB, Saai is in an open r'ship with Nazzy. Sigh.
I wish them many-many happiness. Hmpf.
I wish them many-many happiness. Hmpf.








